1. Accepting and modifying the General Terms and Conditions
- Websites, products and services managed and administered by Griff Gate Ltd., as well as the use of software developed and/or distributed by Griff Gate Ltd. are subject to this General Terms and Conditions (‘General Terms and Conditions’). By downloading, installing or using a software provided by Griff Gate Ltd. the User acknowledges that he or she has read, understood and agreed to this General Terms and Conditions.
- In the case of modification of the General Terms and Conditions, the version published on chimeratool.cn website shall be applied exclusively. As a result, we ask Users to check this frequently to keep informed of any modifications.
2. Orders/Party assuming financial responsibility
- The ordering process is managed by our reseller, Paddle.com.
All online orders received via our website are the financial liabilities of Paddle.com. Paddle.com handles all customer service enquiries and returns.
After a resale, the financial claim is always handled by the reseller.
- Users subscribed to the services of chimeratool.cn are entitled to download and use the software and programs made available to them.
- In the event of non-compliance with the instructions or restrictions on the use of the Services, or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Griff Gate Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or close any user account, deny access to its servers and terminate its services without any compensation.
4. Termination of services
- Griff Gate Ltd. is responsible, to the extent of its resources, for ensuring the availability of the Website and the means to download resources, programs and services for its customers.
- Griff Gate Ltd. shall not be liable for any downtime or inability to access its products or services, including customer service and downloading or activating ChimeraTool products.
5. Response time/support
- The response time to requests for information, support and assistance regarding the use and/or payment of services, software or any other products provided by ChimeraTool may take up to 3 working days.
- The ChimeraTool customer service will do its best to minimise this time. The current average response time of ChimeraTool is around 12 hours, not including weekends.
6. Limitations of Liability
ChimeraTool shall not be liable for any suspension of all or part of the features of its sites, due to the acts or failure of ChimeraTool or any third party. By subscribing to the services of ChimeraTool, the Users acknowledge and accept that within the framework of this regulation, ChimeraTool, its affiliated companies or companies involved in the maintenance, production or subcontracting of the services shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or incidental damages, or for moral damages, costs, losses, loss of sales or any other liability (even if such damages were foreseeable or could have been avoided by ChimeraTool), which are likely to occur during the use of the services or, on the contrary, if the sites or their content cannot be used. ChimeraTool shall not be liable for any damages or viruses that may infect your computer or hardware after you have accessed or used the ChimeraTool websites or downloaded any content from them.
7. Disclaimer of warranties
- Without limitation of the scope of article 5 above, all contents, information and programs on the websites of ChimeraTool is provided ‘as is’ subject to their availability and without any legal or contractual warranties.
- ChimeraTool does not warrant that its servers, web pages or their contents meet your expectations or operate in an uninterrupted, convenient, secure or error-free way.
- Any advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained in connection with the use of ChimeraTool services and products does not constitute any warranty.